Sunday, August 5, 2012

A new bag for small projects

I love having pretty project bags for my knitting.....when I use pretty things to knit such as bags and stitch markers, it makes me happy....so I knit more!!!

Here is a little project I worked on today for my sock projects.  And I LOVE IT!!!!

The fabric is Amy Butler....and found the pattern for free on the web.  Gotta love free!!!


Isn't it the cutest....and I love the different fabric lining....so fun!!!


I'm going to look and see what fabric I am going to use to make the next one.....hehehe

(and if someone stumbles up on this and sews....remember this is the first time I have ever attempted something like this so please be kind)

1 comment:

  1. They are adorable! I love them! Perfect for knitting project bags. What pattern did you use to make these?

    ReplyDelete