Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kinsley's Sweater

Here is my second sweater for the Summer KAL over at www.luvinthemommyhood.com blog.  This summer blog has given me soooooooo much inspiration....My list of must knits has skyrocketed!!!!

This is a C-mas sweater for my little cousin.  I was hoping to knit it from stash, but I'm starting to get low on the pink. (I should have knit the green stripes wider and used less pink....but I am not about to rip it back now)


I have approximately two balls that are 16oz each...I hope I can stretch it out so that I don't have to buy a second ball....I would need very little.  Wish me luck!!!!

Stop over and check out the sweaters in this KAL, you won't be disappointed!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I love the colors! What a perfect Christmas gift! Good luck on the sleeves.

    ReplyDelete